Wiersma Family Blog

WIERSMA FAMILY BLOG
A glimpse into our lives as a family with micro-preemies. Our twins boys (Lovingly referred to as our Miracle Men) were born almost 16 weeks early.

Our journey continues when our son Max was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 3. This is his story....


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our first post

Kate and I have decided to create a blog as a way to keep people updated on Kate and the boys' condition.  Many of you know that Kate went into early labor with our twin boys at 22 weeks 3 days.  The whole journey started at Holland Hospital on Tuesday, March 10 and continues to unfold today, one week later (23 weeks and 3 days!!) on the OB Special Care floor at Spectrum Health in downtown Grand Rapids.  I do not know how this whole "blogging" thing works, but I will do my best to update it as a means of letting large groups of people know how Kate and the babies are doing.  I have tried for the last week to do this via email, but it has become too difficult because our Brothers and Sisters in Christ have absolutely overwhelmed us with emails, calls, visits, cards, and prayers.

Here goes nothing...if I am doing something wrong, or am not adhering to the rules of "blogging", feel free to let me know!!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment