Max's CTscan showed that the tumor(s) are not resectable. So no surgery. This is NOT what I was hoping or expecting.Max's doctor is going to send a referral to a doctor an Mott's in Ann Arbor. He might have a better idea of exactly what the next steps should be. In the meantime Max will have chemo tomorrow (Monday) through Wednesday. His docs want to stay on top of treatment until another plan is determined.
So again its a hurry up and wait situation. I am at a loss. I am trying to stay positive and upbeat for my little guy but I feel like I got the wind knocked out of me. The unknowns are more than terrifying.
As soon as I hear more I will update the blog. Until then I am gonna love on my little guys. =)