Wiersma Family Blog

WIERSMA FAMILY BLOG
A glimpse into our lives as a family with micro-preemies. Our twins boys (Lovingly referred to as our Miracle Men) were born almost 16 weeks early.

Our journey continues when our son Max was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 3. This is his story....


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29

Today was a rough day. Max had a restless night and today didn't get much better. He is incredibly achy from his neupogen shots, I think he is constipated, and the 2 together have given him a fever. I was not a lot of help today. I hadn't slept well at all and have felt "off" all day. Thankfully my fabulous Mother-in-law came over and hung out with the boys so I could take it easy.

Please pray that Max has a better night and that his fever goes away. That I get some sleep and feel refreshed for a new day. And that we all stay healthy in the coming days. Mark is going out of town this weekend and I know he is worried about leaving now.

2 comments:

  1. We are praying for little Max and for mommy too! I know those shots are miserable!! Hang in there Kate!! Hang onto the little things! sending you much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you guys always and praying things have gotten much better in the past few days.

    Love you,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete